Key Realty Policy Manual
Key Brand Guidelines
National & State Laws
Key World 2.0 Resources
Region Specific Resources
Add Sold Listings to Your Agent Website
How to add past sold listings to your agent website
Part 1: Adding Sold Listings to your account
You will only need to do this for previously sold listings. Any listings sold since your account has been created will automatically be added.
- Navigate to the Dashboard and click the Listings tile > Choose Sold Listings.
- Enter the MLS ID of a previously sold listing and click "Find Listing.
- Confirm the listing details and then click Add Selected Sold Listings
Part 2: Create a SOLD Listings Page
- Navigate to the Dashboard and click the Website tile > Choose Pages.
- Add a new page
- Choose Pre-Defined Page from the page template options at the top
- From the Pre-Defined Page Link dropdown choose "Sold Listings" towards the bottom of the list.
- Enter any additional details, Add a Link Tile, and under Areas Link Shown choose Navigation Menu