How to enter a listing into NORIS MLS
Section 1.2.7 - Comparable Only Listing Entry
Any listing entered for “Comparable Only” in the Multiple Listing Service must be filed with the MLS within 14 calendar days (includes weekends and holidays) of the closing date of the property and are subject to the following rules:
- Provide the MLS Staff a copy of the one-party listing agreement if you represented the seller(s).
- Provide the MLS Staff a copy of the “Agency Disclosure”.
- All listing load required fields, including room sizes must be completed with accurate data.
- You must select for the field of “Service Restrictions” “Entry Only”
- You must select “NO” for the following fields in the listing load:
- Pub on Internet
- Broker Recip
- VOW Include
- VOW Address
- Allow VOW AVM
- Allow VOW Comments
- You must enter at least 1 exterior photo (please enter the photo prior to changing the listing status to sold).
- You must enter the listing into the “Active” status then change the status to “Pending” and then to the “Sold” status
- You must use the correct dates of the statuses (Active, Pending, Sold).
- You must enter the words “For Comp Purposes Only” in the “Remarks” section.
- You must send MLS Staff an email providing the “MLS Number” and “address” so MLS Staff can enter the Comp listing on the “do not fine” list.
- You must also email MLS Staff to change the listing agent name to “NONMLS” if the agent only worked on the buying side of the transaction.