Instructions on how to renew your real estate license
Ohio Real Estate License Renewal
Option 1: Renew Online
- Sign-in or Register for an online account with Ohio eLicense Online
- Navigate to https://elicense3.com.ohio.gov/Default.aspx
- To register, follow these instructions: https://www.com.ohio.gov/documents/real_FirstTimeIndUser.pdf
- Once you are logged in, click on "Online Activities" "Create/Resume a Renewal" and follow the onscreen instructions.
Option 2: Renew via Mail-In Application:
- Print off the Ohio Renewal Application with Education Compliance Form
- Complete the form and follow the Mail-In Renewal Instructions located on the form.
Michigan Real Estate License Renewal
- Navigate to MiPLUS website and Login or Register
- Navigate to https://aca-prod.accela.com/MILARA/Default.aspx
- Once logged in, navigate to "My Records" and your license will be shown with the option to renew
- For further instructions follow this link: https://www.michigan.gov/lara/0,4601,7-154-89334_72600_92411---,00.html
Utah Real Estate License Renewal
- Navigate to https://realestate.utah.gov/real-estate/
- Click on Renewal > License Renewal > Sales Agent and Broker
Licenses are valid for a two-year period and must be renewed no sooner than 45 days prior to and no later than the expiration date. The expiration date is printed on the license and can also be found on the Division’s Licensee database
Note: Renewal requirements must be completed prior to renewing your license. If your license expires, you cannot work until the license is reinstated. Your application is subject to audit for compliance with all renewal requirements.