“I would rather add on.”
- Sometimes, an expired objection (given up on getting their price)
- Possible financing objection - I have to have $x
- Might think remodeling is a good investment
- What is your goal?
- Where are you - phone or home?
“I would rather add on.” - Considerations
- Feel, felt, found - then try for appointment
- Do not try to talk them out of this on the phone
- Financial considerations
- Home as investment
- Comparison to purchasing
“I would rather add on.” - Responses
- “You may move anyway”
- Pitfalls of second mortgages
- Cost versus appreciation
- Over improvement
- Remodeled before?
- Functional obsolescence