Key Realty Policy Manual
Key Brand Guidelines
National & State Laws
Key World 2.0 Resources
Region Specific Resources
Well-organized records are crucial to making it in real estate:
- Makes your life a whole lot easier
- Reduces liability
- License law compliance (Ohio - Keep records for 3 years)
- Responding to an inquiry from the State
- IRS Audits
- Attorney representing a disgruntled client or customer
Remember, if you have any questions or need assistance, call us or contact an attorney and/or tax professional.
- Keep all e-mails, texts, messages, etc. and incorporate into Dotloop Areas of Non-compliance folder labeled "Misc. Folder."
- Keep all offers on a property, even if not accepted.
- Keep all agency disclosure forms that a buyer signs, even if
- He/she never makes an offer or buys a property
- If Buyer calls and inquiries about a property, signs a disclosure form, is shown the home and is then never seen/heard of again.