MLS secretary/assistant status
No Dotloop account (share the agents) - Pending Policy Change
Licensed assistant - they must be a Key agent & pay dues
Husband and wife agent teams - both are licensed and on a dues program
- Call people to schedule appointments.
- Call the owners of properties listed by the brokerage to schedule showings, closings, or inspections.
- Prepare market value analysis forms.
- Compile listing packages.
- Prepare listing presentations.
- Write and place advertisements.
- Take and develop photographs of properties.
- Address and mail open-house invitations and thank you notes to open-house attendees.
- Deliver documents such as offers and counter-offers QUICKLY
- Coordinate direct mail campaigns.
- Create flyers and brochures.
- Maintain mailing lists.
- Monitor closing details. Schedule time for this once a week
- Coordinate closings
- Communicate with sellers and buyers regarding delivery or pick-up of keys.
- Process sales
- Enter listings on office “listing board”
- Mail copies of ads to sellers.
- Install and maintain “For Sale”, “Open House”, and “Sold” signs (after satisfaction of contingencies).
- Coordinate sending of gifts, flowers, etc.
- Order legal description and plot plan.
- Prepare open house materials and prepare and mail highlight sheets as needed.
- Submit earnest money
- Assemble For Sale By Owner and expired leads for follow up by REALTOR.
- Mail expired and For Sale By Owner letters
- If and when property is vacated, periodically inspect and oversee maintenance and care. No representation to seller that you will “watch the property.”
- Install and remove lock boxes.
- Input listings into Multiple Listing Service and handle Multiple Listing Service changes.
- Map properties for showing to buyers.
- Inform seller or buyer of title transfer and deliver or pick up keys.
- Communicate with escrow officer/branch escrow secretary to keep up to date on all activities during the escrow period.
- Gather the names, addresses, and phone numbers of all parties to the transaction, including sellers, buyers, REALTORS, loan officer, title company, etc.
- Keep calendar of all important dates, i.e., loan application, loan approval, inspections, satisfaction of contingencies, title transfer, etc.
- Process incoming and outgoing referrals as deemed correct by the company.
- Handle all transaction record-keeping in an organized, complete, and clear manner.
- Search legal and/or city/county records
- Make representations about the services offered by the real estate brokerage.
- Interpret documents or answer questions concerning documents.
- Ask, answer, or discuss questions concerning asking price, address, number of bedrooms, or other qualities of a property.
- Ask owners questions as to their housing needs in order to determine their interest in listing their property.
- Gather information on an owner’s house or a home an owner may be looking for.
- Provide information to the owner on properties listed.
- Request the names of others interested in buying or selling a property.
- Direct or assist in the procuring of a prospect which is calculated to result in the sale, lease, or exchange of real estate.
- See more at: http://ohiorealtors.org/legal/topics/wpunlicensed-assistants/#sthash.qkICGdcG.dpuf